Image of woman staring receiving a frax skin resurfacing treatment
We offer the most advanced, non-ablative fractional treatment on the market that helps improve textural irregularities. The state of the art Nordlys Frax 1550 will improve texture, wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks and surgical scars.ROC. RESTORE. RENEW
SKIN RESURFACING VIDEO
What does Frax Skin Resurfacing do?
Frax 1550 uses controlled energy to cause micro trauma to the surface of the skin. Skin cells quickly react to heal the injury and smooth the stimulated area. By stimulating the skin with a controlled injury our skin will naturally produce new collagen quicker, which leads to brighter, smoother and healthier skin.
How many treatments will I need?
Each client varies for the amount of treatments they may need depending on what we are correcting. We suggest for most cases a series of 4 treatments spaced out every 4-6 weeks. You can expect to see continuous improvements to the treated area for the next 3-6 months.
Image of woman staring receiving a frax skin resurfacing treatment on her belly
Is there downtime?
Clients can expect 2-3 days of social downtime. After days 3-7 days the micro trauma is hardly noticeable. Clients can wear mineral powder makeup 24-48 hours after the treatment.
Does it hurt?
Before the treatment a topical anesthetic is applied to the skin to make the treatment more comfortable. Clients can expect to feel a warm, snap sensation during the treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure 3-4 weeks before treatment.
- Apply SPF 45+ everyday
- If you recently had botox, you must wait 3 weeks before having this treatment done.
- If you recently had filler, you must wait 4 weeks before having this treatment done.
- Stop use of Retinol or any prescribed topical medications at least one week before treatment.
- If you are prone to cold sores we suggest you take a prescribed antiviral medication at least 2 days before your treatment and 2 days after the treatment.
- Healthy skin care regimen in place before the treatment.
- If you are pregnant or lactating you can not have this treatment done.