Image of woman receiving a laser hair removal treatment on her leg
How does it work?
Our highly advanced laser hair removal treatment uses Intense Pulsed Light therapy to damage the hair follicle. The light within the laser finds pigment in the hair follicle, the light is then absorbed and converted into heat which damages the follicle from future hair growth.
How many treatments will I need?
Clients usually need approximately 6-8 treatments of laser hair removal. The laser hair removal treatments will be spaced out about every 4-8 weeks, depending on the hair growth cycle we are trying to target.
Does it hurt?
Clients can expect to feel a “snap and tingle” during the treatment. Most clients experience little to no discomfort during this treatment although some areas are more sensitive than others. The client may feel warmth where the area was treated for a short time after. We suggest to apply a cool compress if there is any discomfort.
How to prepare for my laser hair removal treatment
- Use SPF 45+ before starting treatments.
- Avoid Sun exposure and indoor tanning 4 weeks before treatment.
- Stop the use of any sunless tanning products 3 weeks before treatment.
- Do not apply any products on the area being treated.
- Do not tweeze or wax the area being treated.
- Shave 24 hours before the treatment or the morning of.
- Discontinue the use of Retinol or any topical prescription medications for at least 1 week before treatment.
- If you are pregnant or lactating you can not have this treatment done.