Rid your skin of unsightly spider veins. Our advanced YAG laser can effectively diminish facial vessels and leg vessels. This state of the art treatment destroys small vessels, over a series of treatments the vein will disappear out of sight. This non-invasive vein treatment will leave you more confident in your skin.ROC. RESTORE. RENEW
How many treatments will I need?
Each client varies for the amount of treatments necessary. This all depends on the area being treated, the amount of vessels and the size of vessels. The results may not be permanent for some cases and may require maintenance.
Does it hurt?
Clients can expect to feel a quick “snap & tingle” once the laser is penetrated. Depending on the area being treated some areas may be more sensitive than others but most of our clients say there is little to no discomfort. The treatments do become more comfortable over time.
Image of woman receiving a spider vein removal treatment
What will the vein look like after the treatment?
Clients can expect the vein to look like there are small “scratches” on the treated area. Minor swelling and redness are common. Superficial bruising is not uncommon, it usually fades within 1-2 weeks. The treated area may feel dry so it’s important to keep the area moisturized with aquaphor and ALWAYS apply SPF 45+.
How to prepare for my Vein Removal Treatment
- No sun exposure or indoor tanning for at least 4 weeks before treatment.
- Using SPF 45+ before starting treatments.
- Stop the use of any sunless tanning products at least 3 weeks before treatment.
- Discontinue the use of Retinol or any topical prescription medications for at least 1 week before treatment.
- If treating the legs, shave the area 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- If pregnant or lactating you can not have this treatment done.